I wanted to share one more list of gift ideas for the kids. Here are a bunch of things we are either getting our 4 year old or she has already and loves. I feel like the oldest is always the easiest to buy for because the 2nd or 3rd kids always have so much at home already. I can’t wait for Christmas! Countdown is on!
1. Micro Mini Scooter- Olivia got this for her 2nd birthday and it’s one of her favorite things ever! Would still be perfect for a 3 or 4 year old. They come in a bunch of colors and the handle bars are adjustable to grow with them
2. Princess Candyland– my daughter’s favorite game in a princess version! This is so cute for little girls
3. Watch– Olivia has been saying she wants a watch and she loves purple and the princesses so this one is perfect! There are cute boy watches too and such a good price for a first watch
4. Royal Clip Dolls– we have these already but they are one of my daughter’s favorite things to play with. This is a great set with a bunch of them together. We take a few of these when I know we will be out to eat for lunch or dinner so she has something to entertain her while we’re at the restaurant
5. Echo Dot– Olivia loves telling Alexa to play certain songs or soundtracks so we got this for her room so she can listen to music while she plays. I love the purple color too!
6. Melissa and Doug Scoop and Serve Ice Cream Counter– This is one of Olivia’s favorite toys. We got this for her birthday this month and she plays with it every day. She loves to pretend and her little sister loves to play too. This is something that’s a good investment if you have more than one kid
7. LEGO Disney Belle’s Storybook Adventure– My 4 year old is all about LEGOs but I hate how they take up so much space when they are put together. Hoping she will love this one since it’s small and compact.
8. Doll stroller– My girls love their babies and this stroller is super nice quality. It’s a little taller than a lot of the other doll strollers too which is nice for my tall daughter
9. Puzzle– Puzzles make great gifts and these are perfect for 3-4 year olds. It’s challenging but not too hard that they get frustrated
10. Play kitchen accessories– My girls love their play kitchen and my oldest is very into pretend play right now. They love playing restaurant so this little set is perfect. We love Melissa and Doug things since they look so realistic and the quality is always super good
11. Toy Doctor Kit– This has been a hit in our house for a long time. My girls both love playing with this and I highly recommend a play doctor kit if you do not have one already
12. Bows– These make great stocking stuffers!
13. Barbie– Barbie anything is always great for little girls. My daughter is obsessed with Doctor Barbie and plays with her all the time
14. Rapunzel Plush Doll– These plush dolls are so nice for the girls that have so many dolls. They are nice for them to sleep with too since they are so soft.