So since I have a 3 year old, 19 month old and newborn I thought I would break up my kids gift guides into 3 separate posts by age. See my Baby Gift Guide HERE. For my toddler favorites I’m including some things that we have had for a while that are tried and true favorites as well as some new things London will be getting for Christmas. Next I’ll be sharing some gift ideas for a 3 year old in case you have kids in that age range. Here are a bunch of my toddler favorites!
1. Mega Blocks- These things are a favorite of both of my girls. They love building with these and can play with them all day long. They have them in a blue version for boys too!
2. Melissa & Doug Luke & Lucy Twin 15″ Dolls- London is obsessed with baby dolls so she’s getting these little twin babies for Christmas. We love Melissa and Doug products so I know these will be a hit!
3. Frozen DUPLO set- Both my girls love to build and play with blocks so this little set is something that can be used for years to come.
4. Perfectly Cute Folding Crib- My oldest has this exact baby doll crib and loves it so we got one for London for her babies. I know she will love it! It also folds up small like a real pack and play so it’s perfect for travel or storing away
5. Learning Resources Play Food- These little sets are perfect for playing as well as learning the names of food. I love how these look real and it’s not a million pieces in the set. My 3 year old still plays with the ones we have every day
6. Chelsea All-in-1 Play Kitchen- We love our play kitchen! We have it in white and both my girls love playing with this every day. It’s good to invest in a good quality play kitchen if you have more than one kid or are planning on more down the road. This one looks real and is super good quality.
7. Melissa & Doug Colorful Fish Chunky Puzzle- We have so many puzzles… animals, alphabet, counting, etc… so we chose the colors one but puzzles always make really good gifts
8. Disney Princess Deluxe Baby Rapunzel Doll- Olivia is all about the Disney princesses right now and London loves anything her big sister likes. These baby princess dolls are really cute and they come in all the different princesses.
9. Minnie Sound Book- Sound books are fun to read and both my girls love them. Toddlers love to press the buttons and play the sounds. We have a bunch of these kinds of books. My toddler is all about Minnie Mouse right now
10. Tots First Crayons- This is a cute stocking stuffer idea to help young toddlers color and draw. This is new so I’m not sure how good they are but they do have a bunch of reviews that all look good!
11. Thermos Minnie Mouse- Another cute Minnie Mouse gift! We have a few of these at home already and they keep drinks cold for hours and do not leak. They come in a ton of cute prints too!
12. Mess Free Coloring- My girls love these things! We have a few of these books and marker sets already so we got the girls both a new book to color with. They are super affordable and they have a lot of fun with them. The best part is they really are mess free and the color only shows up on this kind of paper.