Ahhh, my baby boy! Can you believe it’s only 6 weeks until Christmas!? Have you all started shopping yet? I am completely done with all my kids. Usually I don’t even start shopping until Black Friday so this is a new record for me haha! I was worried with living overseas that shipping would take extra long to get to me or things would be sold out so I started really early. Most things I got for the kids are from Amazon, plus I ordered a bunch of things from Target and my amazing sister-in-law boxes it all up and ships it to me in Hong Kong. We actually have a Toys R US here but everything is at least double the price of Amazon and Target and with 3 kids to buy for, that really adds up.
Today I’m sharing all my gift ideas for baby. I either have everything here already or I am getting it for Weston for Christmas this year. Since this is my 3rd baby I already have a bunch of baby things that I can reuse. Some things that are pink or super girly I’m getting again in a more neutral color for Weston. Sharing all my favorites below and linking everything at the bottom to make it easy to shop.
1. Skip Hop Playgym- This looks so soft and comfy for baby. Since I left my old one in storage I will be ordering this one. I love how it’s very cushioned and neutral colors
2. Bright Starts Oball Rattle- We have a ton of these and all my kids have loved them!
3. Stacking Cups- These things are amazing for stacking inside of each other and for building towers when baby gets bigger. It also helps them learn colors and counting down the road. You can’t beat the price too
4. Infantino Wrist Rattles- These are perfect for little ones as they start being more aware of everything
5. BABYBJÖRN Bouncer- I just got this for Weston and it’s amazing! I loved my mamaroo swing but had to leave it in storage when we moved. I wanted a seat to be able to sit baby down when I’m cooking dinner or need to care for my other 2 littles. I love how compact and lightweight this one is. I can move it room to room very easily. So far Weston seems to love it!
6. Sophie The Giraffe- I’ve had one of these for each of my kids and they love it. In the next few months this will be baby’s favorite thing!
7. VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker- So Wes can’t use this right away but just after Christmas he will be able to use this a lot. We had a pink one for the girls and it was one of their favorite toys so I had to get a boy one too. This is something that grows with him all through the toddler years too
8. Sassy Tummy Time Floor Mirror- I just recently got this little floor mirror for tummy time and it’s been great! Weston loves seeing himself in the mirror and it’s very small and compact for storing
9. Baby Trucker Hat- I am so excited to see my baby boy in this hat as he is able to sit up in the next month or two. I can’t wait to style little boy clothes since all I know now is girl stuff. Can’t wait to see my baby boy and his daddy dressing a like too!
10. Fisher-Price Rattle ‘n Rock Maracas- We had these for the girls when they were little so had to order some boy colors for my little man. These are great and such a good price too!
11. Ryan and Rose Cutie PAT Pacifier- My girls never really took to a paci but I like to have them on hand just in case. This is the only brand that Wes seems to like so I’m picking up an extra one for his stocking. They come in all sorts of cute colors too!
12. Baby Einstein Octoplush Musical Plush Toy- We have so many toys for baby already but this one looks like it will be a lot of fun
13. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy- This is another favorite of my girls that I had to order for my baby boy. My girls played with this for a long time and there are a couple settings to grow with them