TOP: Caslon | JEANS: Express (on sale! Buy 1 get 1 for $9.90!) | SWEATER: Old, similar HERE | HAT: Old, similar HERE | SHOES: Old Vince Camuto, similar HERE | SUNNIES: Quay Australia | LIPS: Soar liner and Snob gloss
Hard to believe fall is here already! This year has gone by so fast! I’m so ready for some cooler temps and nice cozy layers. It’s my favorite season of the year! If you haven’t started building your fall wardrobe yet now is the time to start! I’m all about good basics that can be mixed and matched all sorts of ways and can transition from season to season. Here are my top 5 basics every girl needs in their fall wardrobe.
1. Black ripped jeans– These are a MUST! I wear them year round live in them all fall and winter long. Express always has the best jeans for really reasonable prices. They always have good sales too! Right now they have buy 1 get one for $9.90! I’ve had these black jeans for a few years now and they still keep their shape and color. I highly recommend!
2. Plain white tee– You can never have too many white tees in your closet! They always seem to shrink in the wash or get discolored so I’m always picking up new white tees when I see them. This one is super cute and a little bit longer so you can easily tuck or tie it like I have here. White tees are the perfect layering piece and again can be worn year round.
3. Long cardigan– This cardigan is old but I found a really similar one HERE that is a little thicker and cozier for fall. I love the marbled look just to add some texture to an outfit. There are a million long cardigans out there that look great on everyone. I love them to travel in too. THIS one is another favorite of mine because it’s neutral.
4. Neutral open toe booties– Mine are from last year but THESE are super similar. I also have THESE that I wear all the time too! They are comfy and go with everything. THESE BOOTIES are also on my wishlist.
5. Floppy hat– I picked this one up the end of last fall and have been looking forward to wearing it a bunch this year. Hats are fun to wear and are perfect for hiding dirty hair in between washings. There are also some cute fedoras and other style hats that are really popular this year.